We will be hosting 3 drive-in church services on April 12th. Regular church services are cancelled due to state guidance.
At Riverside, we want to be sure we are caring for our congregation in all respects, including your health. To that end we want to update you on what’s happening at Riverside to provide a safe environment in light of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
First, we are staying up to date with, and following the guidelines as presented by the CDC. Steps being taken include:
· On a regular, ongoing basis our building is cleaned and sanitized by our service provider
· We have added additional hand sanitizer pumps throughout the building
· Restroom areas will be well stocked with anti-bacterial hand soap for your use
· Our children’s department has always disinfected the toys, books, etc. used by the children and we will continue to be diligent in maintaining a clean and germ-free environment
· If we are made aware of an individual in our congregation who tests positive, we will communicate that with you
· In addition, as the CDC recommends, if you choose to limit hand shaking just know that elbow bumps are always welcome!
As always, if you are not feeling well, we encourage you to stay home. Know that we will be praying for you, and you will be able to hear our messages on our website or Facebook. Sunday messages are ready for listening or viewing by noon on Monday. Also, prayer requests can be communicated with us by emailing [email protected].
While we cannot control the virus, the spread or the impact it has in our church, we’re doing everything we can to make our campus as safe and clean as possible. In Psalm 46 we are reminded that it is God who is our refuge and strength. Therefore, let us with confidence use this time to be the hands and feet of Jesus through our prayers and care for others.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]